Monday, December 19, 2005

A Prayer for Noah


My son Noah had a bad night a couple days ago. He is going through so much emotional turmoil in his adolescent years. He was reaching the end of his rope the other night, so I had to intervene and get help for him. He was very mad at me, but I know I did the right thing for him. He is still lashing out and pushing me away. Hopefully, the end result will make up for all this.

I'll keep interceding for him, and pray that he sees hope in his heart. I appreciate your prayers for him as well. He is a sweet guy underneath all his anger, so his life could be super if he concentrates on the right things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sandy, I am sorry to hear this news. I will pray for you both and ask my prayer warriors as well. God bless

Shandeh said...

Jim, as usual, you know just the right words to say. You're a good friend. *hug*