Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hailey asleep with blanket


Hailey asleep with blanket
Originally uploaded by Unkoine.
Here's my new grand-daughter, asleep in the blanket I knit for her! She's so sweet! We had a very nice visit yesterday. Marvin and I drove up and got a hotel room so his kids could visit with us and bring the baby. I couldn't go to their house because I'm allergic to the cats they have. We sat in the room for a while, then Marvin and the kids went to eat lunch, leaving me alone with the baby. She was so easy to take care of....she fell asleep almost as soon as they left. At first, she was a crying a little, so I started singing a lullaby. She stopped crying and really watched me as I sang. It was so sweet. The Sandman must have sprinkled dust in her eyes, because she soon fell asleep in my arms. So precious. I laid her down on the hotel bed, and she had a good nap.

No comments: