Saturday, March 10, 2007

Winnie the Pooh Dress


Winnie the Pooh Dress, originally uploaded by Unkoine.

This morning, I started working on this little dress for our grandaughter. I used some Winnie the Pooh fabric I found at Walmart, and NewLook pattern 6578. It only took a few hours to make, and now it looks so cute! I added some bright red heart-shaped buttons to add just the right finishing touch.

Winnie the Pooh Dress Finished

Here's a closer view of the buttons:
Winnie the Pooh Dress with Heart Buttons

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so sweet

looks lovely

The littlest said...

Hi there,
I absolutely adore this dress! I would love to talk to you to see if you would make some for me to sell in my online shop that I want to launch in October. Please email if you are interested.

All the best!
Elizabeth

Shandeh said...

Hi Elizabeth,

Unfortunately, I don't have any more of that fabric. It was available at my local Walmart, but now they have gotten rid of all their fabric. Good luck finding seamstresses for your shop!