Monday, October 29, 2007

SAFF Purchases

I didn't have a lot of money for my trip to SAFF this year, but I did buy a couple spinning things.

A pretty, buttery yellow sweatshirt, that says, "I Spin to Knit".
Spin to Knit Sweatshirt

Here I am wearing it (I couldn't smile, because I was exhausted after SAFF):
SO tired after SAFF, but Happy!

And another 8 ounces of beautiful "English Garden" roving from "Shepherd's Corner". I already have 8 ounces in the same color, which I bought last year. Now, I have a pound! :D
English Garden Roving

I also bought some yarn for knitting, a pattern book, and a bar of handmade soap for sensitive skin. Here's my total haul this year:
My SAFF Goodies

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Hi Shandeh

I just spent a very worth while 3-4 hours reading your blog and i have to say you are a very talented lady. I pray that God continues to open your heart and use you to do greater things. You are a selfless, caring, giving and loving person.

Shandeh said...

Aw! How sweet! Thank you for your kind comment, my friend.
*hug*

Shandeh said...

Oh! And thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
:D