Friday, December 30, 2005

Knitting for a New Baby!

Since the Christmas rush is over, I can now concentrate on making things for my step-daughter's new baby. She is going to be delivered in February, so that gives me enough time to make quite a few things. I bought tons of sewing patterns on sale for 99 cents each at Hobby Lobby, so now I just need to find the appropriate material for making lots of pretty dresses and hats. I'll be making casual day-to-day clothes as well, but it will be nice to finally make little dresses. I had three sons, so I never got the chance to do that!

I've already knit a few things, and just started making a lovely pink afghan.










I think it's going to be just beautiful. I've already made some hats and booties, but I'll be making more. This is so much fun!

No comments: