Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sockintines Socks - Legs and Heels

I'm making socks for our Sockintines Sock Swap in the Knitting Help Forum. (www.knittinghelp.com)

In this photo, I had finished both legs, and turned both heels.

Last night, I finished both gussets, and started making the long, boring foot. The only excitement left is the kitchener toe, which is actually pretty easy for me now.

I just LOVE this beautiful, velvety soft yarn goodness. Wildfoote Luxury Sock Yarn in the colorway Sonatina. GORGEOUS! I found the free sock knitting pattern online by Sock Bug. It's called "River Rapids", and is an easy design that turns out quite lovely!

I'll hate to say goodbye to them when I mail them to my sock partner. (But I do have two more skeins of that yarn in another color for ME!)

No comments: