Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. I enjoyed the day very much. It was a relaxing time, and I got to see my sister! She moved to California over a year ago, and decided to come and visit this year. She came with her boyfriend and his son and their dog.

Here are some photos:


We had turkey (of course), ham, rice, dressing, gravy, squash casserole, broccoli casserole, sweet potato casserole, cranberry relish and sauce, potato salad, green beans, biscuits, tea and coffee. For dessert, we had fresh coconut cake, pumpkin pie, and apple tart with vanilla ice cream. It was a wonderful meal. My mother prepared it all, the sweet southern woman that she is. My sister and I just came and brought our sweet men to eat it all. Yum! Even the dog had a plate!

The photos were all taken after the meal, and everyone was stuffed and happy. Here's another photo of my sister, my mom, and me:

And another photo of my mom with my step-dad.

No comments: